On Call Nanny Services
1) Clients rely on our quality part time nanny coverage for a variety of situations , including date nights , school holidays , daycare closures , sick days , or as a backup for their long-term nanny when nanny takes off for vacation .
2) Clients on travel to Singapore request the sitting at the hotels where they need to go out without their children .
Glory On-Call Residential / Hotel Nannies and Babysitters are professional , trustworthy , and reliable childcare providers .
Glory full time or part time nanny are knowledgeable and compassionate , with an average of 3-10 years of professional nanny experience . We will assign the same nanny to a family for as long as their service is needed . To ensure the safety and well-being of your children , we only recommend candidates after they have been personally screened and interviewed .
Age and number of children determine if any household tasks can be added to a regular nanny’s job description . If a nanny is working with older , school-aged children, then she may be able to take on additional tasks, such as family laundry and cooking . If a nanny is working with newborns , toddlers , or preschoolers , she may not be able to take on any or very few additional tasks , as full attention needs to be paid to the children .
At Glory , we ensure that all recommended nannies have the right level of experience to meet each family’s expectations .
Nanny or Babysitter Childcare Duties
- Newborn care (feeding, diapering, naptimes)
- Preparing bottles, cleaning up
- Cooking for children
- Bathing and dressing children
- Helping children with general hygiene
- Sending / Driving children to school and activities
- Providing developmentally appropriate educational games
- Teaching letters, numbers, and colors
- Teaching manners and other socially appropriate behavior
- Doing arts and crafts
- Reading books
- Supervision with homework
- Taking children to parks and playgrounds
- Organizing sports and other motor-skills activities
- Taking children on special outings to museums and the zoo
- Doing children’s laundry
- Making children’s beds
- Tidying up children’s rooms
- Organizing and cleaning children’s play area
- Cleaning up in the kitchen after cooking for kids