How is Glory Cleaning different from part time maid agencies and online marketplace platform ?
Part time maid agencies are as their name suggests – an agent. They connect you with a worker, take their agency fee and their job is done (unless you are unhappy with the cleaner and then they help you find a new one , usually within a time frame with a restricted number for replacement ). The cleaners are not related to the agency, and once the connection is made you will have to deal with the cleaner yourself.
On the other hand, we are also not a online platform connecting our website users with independent cleaning providers. Glory operate on a company model. The cleaners work with Glory on a permanent part time long term and their quality of service reflects on our company. Our relationship with you doesn’t just end after we pair you up with a cleaner. We are here with you every step of the way for as long as you stay with us. We get feedback from our clients to better understand their cleaning needs . If you run into any issues, rest assured that we will be here for you. Moreover there is no limit to the number of replacements nor time frame for change as long as our manpower resources permit .
Glory has hundreds of renewal customers every month for monthly servicing packages.
Any hidden costs or contractual obligations?
Not at all. While part time maid agencies charge an agency fee which averages $200-$300, our registration fee is one-time @ $100 only for every new customer, which Glory is waiving currently for the introduction of online booking and booking for 2 months service . You pay only what is stated in the website and nothing else. There is also no obligation to engage us for a duration after 2 months . Start whenever you want, and if you no longer need the cleaning service, you can stop anytime by giving 2 weeks notice!
How do I pay for the cleaning service?
All payment must be made securely online through our website. In order to ensure your credit card information is safe, we use PayPal’s payment gateway to process payment. (Note: Do not pay the cleaners directly.)
Billing and Payment Policy – 1 Time and Recurring
- Customers are obligated to pay for the services booked. Glory Cleaning will charge your credit card according to the amount agreed upon between you and Glory Cleaning for the use of the services, and you hereby authorize us to charge your credit card for such amounts. Glory Cleaning retains the right, in its sole discretion, to place a hold on any payment for a completed Service transaction.
- You must make payment in full in advance for the first visit in the case of Package Bookings . For subsequent recurring visits, your credit card will be debited 1 day before the next scheduled visit. Glory bills and debits booking payments on a monthly basis. If a recurring booking is cancelled via the website or through informing Glory , the entire series of recurring bookings are considered cancelled and Glory shall not render the service on the scheduled dates and thereafter.
- No refunds or credits will be provided once Customer’s credit card has been charged. At Glory Cleaning sole discretion, Glory will issue a refund when we fail to provide a cleaner or helper within 120 hours.
- While Glory Cleaning will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of all credit cards and all other personal information, we expressly disclaim any liability for any damage that may result should any information be released to any third parties, and you agree to hold Glory Cleaning harmless for any damages that may result there from.
- You must make payment in full in advance for one-off Booking.
- You can at any time cancel or re-schedule any individual visit. There is no charge if your booking has not been confirmed before the scheduled start time for the cleaner visit. If you cancel after the booking has been confirmed, then we will charge an administrative fee of SGD$15.00 by charging your credit / debit card / PayPal account and you authorize us to do so accordingly.
- You can at any time cancel a Package Booking by writing to us at email@example.com. by giving us 2 weeks notice to terminate the recurring package.
- Cancellation for appointment is as per above. However, cancellation for billing, you will have to manually log into PayPal to cancel the recurring billing. If you have cancelled via our website or via email, and the recurring billing has occurred, kindly inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will refund you the charges accordingly.
- For a recurring booking, should a Customer wish to change their booking timing on a one-off or going forward basis, please contact email@example.com
- We may at any time change the prices. We will give you notice by email at least one month before any price change takes effect. If you do not accept the new fee, you should cancel this agreement as explained below. Otherwise the Services supplied after the expiry of the one month’s notice will be at the new price.
- If there is a no-show and you notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours after the scheduled start time, then we will at your option provide either a full refund of any payment made for that visit or else use reasonable endeavours to re-arrange the visit. We reserve the right not to make a refund or re-arrange a visit if we are not notified within that 24 hour period.
- If any amount due by you is unpaid, we may:
• charge reasonable additional administration costs; and/or
• arrange of the supply of Services to be suspended; and/or
• cancel this agreement with or without written notice (including email).
Cancellation by us
- We may at any time without cause cancel any particular Booking or this agreement as a whole including your right to use our Website, giving notice by email to the extent reasonably practicable. If so, we will refund in full your Deposit in the case of Repeat Bookings where the first visit has not yet occurred.
- Following cancellation of this agreement: Accrued rights and liabilities are unaffected. All clauses in this agreement which are stated or intended to continue after cancellation will continue to apply. You must not attempt to re-register for or continue to use our Website if we have given you notice of cancellation.
Account, Password and Security
You are the sole authorized user of your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password and account number provided by you or Glory Cleaning for accessing the Service. Your account is non-transferable. You are solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. Glory Cleaning has no control over the use of any User’s account and expressly disclaims any liability derived therefrom. Should you suspect that any unauthorized party may be using your password or account or you suspect any other breach of security, you willl contact Glory Cleaning immediately.
No Commercial Use or Solicitation
The Service may be used for your personal, non-commercial use only; you may not use the Service in connection with any commercial endeavors whatsoever without the express prior written consent of Glory Cleaning . Without limitation, the Service may not be used to solicit for any other business, website or service. You may not solicit, advertise for, or contact in any form Users for employment, contracting, or any other purpose not related to Services facilitated through Glory Cleaning without express written permission . You may not use the Service to collect usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means without the express prior written consent of Glory Cleaning.
Failure by Glory Cleaning to enforce any provision(s) of this User Agreement will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Glory Cleaning with respect to its subject matter. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will be enforced to the fullest extent possible, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of Glory Cleaning its successors and assigns.
Changes to this Agreement and the Service